fbpx Besorgt, Valsartan zu verwenden Gokhale Method Institute
Melden Sie sich für unseren Positive Stance ™ Newsletter an

Worried to use valsartan

BruceSeymour
BruceSeymours Bild
6 months 1 week ago
Worried to use valsartan

I am 40 and I am having a very good body in spite of having a BP of 140/90 +/ -, slightly higher cholesterol and Hypothyroidism. I go to the gym 5 days every week, I'm non-smoker, no medications and hardly have a drink once a week. My issue is that I don't eat well. I eat what I need, which I accept has gotten up to speed with me. My primary care physician took 3 blood tests more than 9 months and afterward just disclosed to me I have to take the 3 prescriptions. I don't question his analysis anyway I do have a few questions about whether I need 2 out of the 3 prescriptions.
I am a little bit hesitant in using the valsartan drug after the valsartan recall issue and I have asked for other alternatives. Also, I have come to know that valsartan have bothersome side effects.

Das Bild von Jacob K.
3 days 9 hours ago

Hi Bruce,

As we are not medical health care providers, we do not offer any advice regarding medications or specific drugs. 

If you'd like to book an appointment with a qualified teacher to work on back pain, musculoskeletal issues, or posture, all teachers are available for one-on-one appointments. An Initial Consultation is a great way to get started learning Gokhale Method.

Best,

Jacob

The Gokhale Method Team

Einloggen or sich auf unserer Website registrieren, um Kommentare zu schreiben